Prince Harry Vegas Fallout Continues, Dumped By Girlfriend!
- Photo: ABFR/GSI1 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/startraksphoto.com/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: SUZANNE PLUNKETT/Reuters9 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Richard Dawson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kristy Wigglesworth/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Pool/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVUMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Takes His Stephen Colbert Bashing to 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Nick Frost on Dancing, Tearing His Neck While Carrying Chris O'Dowd, and His 'No JMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVU
Cressida Bonas told friends she was left "humiliated" by photos of her naked boyfriend cavorting with women and that she no longer sees a future with him, according to the Sunday Mirror.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Harry, third in line to the British throne, got a little too much into the Vegas spirit last weekend and was subsequently caught on camera, stripped naked in a clinch with a lucky lady.
The party Prince is set to make a public apology for his behavior, with a source telling Radar, “Harry regrets the embarrassment he has caused the royal family around the world and plans on apologizing for his antics.
"He got a stern-telling off from his father, Prince Charles, as well as the Queen, who reminded him of his responsibilities as a member of the royal family. Even on vacation, the Prince has to realize that he is an ambassador for the country and should behave appropriately."
"Harry just wanted to let off a bit of steam with his pals before heading to Afghanistan where he will renew his army commitments – but he made a lapse of judgment after a boozy day of partying. He's been told to say sorry – not for the first time in his life – to nip this story in the bud."
But, it seems an apology isn't enough to save his fledgling relationship with socialite Cressida.
"Harry has blown it," a source told the Mirror. "Cressida saw a future with Harry but then he went and embarrassed her like he did in Vegas. He clearly isn't as serious about her as he had claimed to be in Necker and it's highly embarrassing. He's ruined his chances now. She's humiliated."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite