Prince Harry Vegas Fallout Continues, Dumped By Girlfriend!
- Photo: ABFR/GSI1 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/startraksphoto.com/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: SUZANNE PLUNKETT/Reuters9 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Richard Dawson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kristy Wigglesworth/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Pool/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:25:57 AM
- Jon Stewart: Fox News Lives 'In a World of Pure Fear and Despair'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:11:44 AM
- Stephen Colbert: Pope Francis Is Batman Check Out the Nipples on His Suit (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:08:33 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Tells Amy Adams What It's Like to Date a Computer in 'Her&aposMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:59:22 AM
- 'Mob City' Review: Frank Darabont's Gangster Noir Burns Slow but BrightMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:10:04 AM
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)
Cressida Bonas told friends she was left "humiliated" by photos of her naked boyfriend cavorting with women and that she no longer sees a future with him, according to the Sunday Mirror.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Harry, third in line to the British throne, got a little too much into the Vegas spirit last weekend and was subsequently caught on camera, stripped naked in a clinch with a lucky lady.
The party Prince is set to make a public apology for his behavior, with a source telling Radar, “Harry regrets the embarrassment he has caused the royal family around the world and plans on apologizing for his antics.
"He got a stern-telling off from his father, Prince Charles, as well as the Queen, who reminded him of his responsibilities as a member of the royal family. Even on vacation, the Prince has to realize that he is an ambassador for the country and should behave appropriately."
"Harry just wanted to let off a bit of steam with his pals before heading to Afghanistan where he will renew his army commitments – but he made a lapse of judgment after a boozy day of partying. He's been told to say sorry – not for the first time in his life – to nip this story in the bud."
But, it seems an apology isn't enough to save his fledgling relationship with socialite Cressida.
"Harry has blown it," a source told the Mirror. "Cressida saw a future with Harry but then he went and embarrassed her like he did in Vegas. He clearly isn't as serious about her as he had claimed to be in Necker and it's highly embarrassing. He's ruined his chances now. She's humiliated."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite