Prince Harry Vegas Fallout Continues, Dumped By Girlfriend!
- Photo: ABFR/GSI1 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/startraksphoto.com/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: SUZANNE PLUNKETT/Reuters9 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Richard Dawson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kristy Wigglesworth/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Pool/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in April
Cressida Bonas told friends she was left "humiliated" by photos of her naked boyfriend cavorting with women and that she no longer sees a future with him, according to the Sunday Mirror.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Harry, third in line to the British throne, got a little too much into the Vegas spirit last weekend and was subsequently caught on camera, stripped naked in a clinch with a lucky lady.
The party Prince is set to make a public apology for his behavior, with a source telling Radar, “Harry regrets the embarrassment he has caused the royal family around the world and plans on apologizing for his antics.
"He got a stern-telling off from his father, Prince Charles, as well as the Queen, who reminded him of his responsibilities as a member of the royal family. Even on vacation, the Prince has to realize that he is an ambassador for the country and should behave appropriately."
"Harry just wanted to let off a bit of steam with his pals before heading to Afghanistan where he will renew his army commitments – but he made a lapse of judgment after a boozy day of partying. He's been told to say sorry – not for the first time in his life – to nip this story in the bud."
But, it seems an apology isn't enough to save his fledgling relationship with socialite Cressida.
"Harry has blown it," a source told the Mirror. "Cressida saw a future with Harry but then he went and embarrassed her like he did in Vegas. He clearly isn't as serious about her as he had claimed to be in Necker and it's highly embarrassing. He's ruined his chances now. She's humiliated."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite