Prince Harry: Why I'm Still Single
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 13
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Pool/Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Jackson/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: David Parker/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Optic Photos, PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Though women around the world would be more than happy to prove him wrong, Prince Harry says it's hard to find prospective partners willing to put up with the demands of his royal lifestyle.
In an interview with CBS News about his recent tour through the Caribbean and South America (during which he feted Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee), Harry said his life is a far cry from the fairy-tale people imagine it to be.
"The job that [being a royal] entails -- I mean, look at me. I'm 27 years old," Harry told CBS. "And not so much searching for someone to fulfill the role, but obviously, you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on."
Currently single, the busy prince's most recent serious relationship was with on-again off-again girlfriend Chelsy Davy, although the pair split ways for good in 2009.
Harry said that even his brother Prince William, who has happily settled into married life with Duchess Kate, still questions his contentment with his position in the spotlight. Said the prince, "There's a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish we were completely normal."
Away from the crowds, at least, Harry insists his family, including his grandparents, the queen and Prince Philip, try to keep things as laid-back as possible. "[Queen Elizabeth] is very funny," Harry told The Telegraph during his tour. "My family is the same as any other ... when it comes to humor behind closed doors, though I'd like to think I was funnier than my grandmother!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite