Prince Harry: Why I'm Still Single
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 13
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Pool/Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Jackson/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: David Parker/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Optic Photos, PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
Though women around the world would be more than happy to prove him wrong, Prince Harry says it's hard to find prospective partners willing to put up with the demands of his royal lifestyle.
In an interview with CBS News about his recent tour through the Caribbean and South America (during which he feted Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee), Harry said his life is a far cry from the fairy-tale people imagine it to be.
"The job that [being a royal] entails -- I mean, look at me. I'm 27 years old," Harry told CBS. "And not so much searching for someone to fulfill the role, but obviously, you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on."
Currently single, the busy prince's most recent serious relationship was with on-again off-again girlfriend Chelsy Davy, although the pair split ways for good in 2009.
Harry said that even his brother Prince William, who has happily settled into married life with Duchess Kate, still questions his contentment with his position in the spotlight. Said the prince, "There's a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish we were completely normal."
Away from the crowds, at least, Harry insists his family, including his grandparents, the queen and Prince Philip, try to keep things as laid-back as possible. "[Queen Elizabeth] is very funny," Harry told The Telegraph during his tour. "My family is the same as any other ... when it comes to humor behind closed doors, though I'd like to think I was funnier than my grandmother!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite