Prince William picks godfather for baby George
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 18
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Paul Lewis/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Back Page Images/Paul Grover/Rex USA4 of 18
- Photo: Today.com/.5 of 18
- Photo: Paul Lewis/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Zak Hussein/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 18
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: GettyImages.com10 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 18
- Photo: Paul Grover/Rex/Rex USA13 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: ZH1/ZJE/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: ZH1/ZJE/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
British royal Prince William has reportedly chosen his party-loving pal, Guy Pelly, to be godfather to Prince George.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
Prince William is set to choose Pelly as one of six godparents for the newborn, in line with royal tradition.
The 31-year-old businessman, who organized William's stag party, could prove to be a controversial choice as he is currently facing trial over a drunken driving charge, which he denies.
He has been a close confidant to both William and his brother, Prince Harry, for many years.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He is thrilled to bits about being picked and everyone was congratulating him. He's been told informally by the prince. Guy's been a very discreet and good friend to William over the years. Those are qualities he wants to pass to George."
The other five close associates rumored to be lined up as godparents are Prince Harry, Prince William's sister-in-law, Pippa Middleton, and the royal couple's pals James Meade, Alicia Fox-Pitt and Thomas van Straubenzee.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite