Prince William picks godfather for baby George
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 18
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Paul Lewis/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Back Page Images/Paul Grover/Rex USA4 of 18
- Photo: Today.com/.5 of 18
- Photo: Paul Lewis/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Zak Hussein/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 18
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: GettyImages.com10 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 18
- Photo: Paul Grover/Rex/Rex USA13 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: ZH1/ZJE/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: ZH1/ZJE/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
British royal Prince William has reportedly chosen his party-loving pal, Guy Pelly, to be godfather to Prince George.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
Prince William is set to choose Pelly as one of six godparents for the newborn, in line with royal tradition.
The 31-year-old businessman, who organized William's stag party, could prove to be a controversial choice as he is currently facing trial over a drunken driving charge, which he denies.
He has been a close confidant to both William and his brother, Prince Harry, for many years.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He is thrilled to bits about being picked and everyone was congratulating him. He's been told informally by the prince. Guy's been a very discreet and good friend to William over the years. Those are qualities he wants to pass to George."
The other five close associates rumored to be lined up as godparents are Prince Harry, Prince William's sister-in-law, Pippa Middleton, and the royal couple's pals James Meade, Alicia Fox-Pitt and Thomas van Straubenzee.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite