Prince William: Prince George Is 'Loud' and 'Very Good Looking'
- Photo: ZH1/ZJE/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 13
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: CHAB/MYA/ZDS/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Baron-Pool/Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Robert F. Bukaty/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Royal LOLs -- courtesy of new dad the Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, of course! Appearing at the Anglesey Show on Wednesday, Prince William made his first public speech since his wife, Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth to their son, Prince George, on July 22 -- and the 31-year-old new father kept the crowd in stitches speaking a bit of Welsh and revealing new tidbits about his royal bundle of joy.
"My Welsh pronunciation is bad, but it is slowly getting better, I hope," he said at the countyfair-like event, where he interacted with animals and thanked the people of Anglesey, Wales, where he and Kate have lived during his stint at the Royal Air Force Base there. "Catherine is sorry that she cannot be here today at the County Show," he said of his wife, 31. "But she and George would have loved to have been here. He's pretty loud but, of course, very good looking!"
One day after George's birth at St. Mary's in London, the family of three decamped from Kensington Palace for a long sojourn at the Middleton family's home in the relative peace and quiet of suburban Bucklebury. William confided to the crowd that parenthood is fun -- if more than a little exhausting. "I have to say that I thought Search and Rescue duties over Snowdonia were physically and mentally demanding, but looking after a 3-week-old baby is up there!" he joked.
Thanking the people of Anglesey -- they are moving to London full-time imminently -- he added gratefully: "I know that I speak for Catherine when I say that I have never in my life known somewhere as beautiful and as welcoming as Anglesey. The views across the Menai Straits are undoubtedly among the most stunning in the British Isles. I know that both of us will miss it terribly when my search and rescue tour of duty comes to an end next month and we have to move elsewhere."
Said the pilot prince: "From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making my wife and me so welcome when we arrived here, as you do thousands of visitors each year. This island has been our first home together, and it will always be an immensely special place for us both. Catherine and I look forward to returning again and again over the coming years with our family."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite