Prince William: Prince George Is 'Loud' and 'Very Good Looking'
- Photo: ZH1/ZJE/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 13
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: CHAB/MYA/ZDS/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Baron-Pool/Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Robert F. Bukaty/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's MuseumMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Discovery's Nik Wallenda Chicago Skyscraper Walk to Air Live in NovemberMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
- Eminem Publishers Sue New Zealand Political Party for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:33:00 AM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (
Royal LOLs -- courtesy of new dad the Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, of course! Appearing at the Anglesey Show on Wednesday, Prince William made his first public speech since his wife, Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth to their son, Prince George, on July 22 -- and the 31-year-old new father kept the crowd in stitches speaking a bit of Welsh and revealing new tidbits about his royal bundle of joy.
"My Welsh pronunciation is bad, but it is slowly getting better, I hope," he said at the countyfair-like event, where he interacted with animals and thanked the people of Anglesey, Wales, where he and Kate have lived during his stint at the Royal Air Force Base there. "Catherine is sorry that she cannot be here today at the County Show," he said of his wife, 31. "But she and George would have loved to have been here. He's pretty loud but, of course, very good looking!"
One day after George's birth at St. Mary's in London, the family of three decamped from Kensington Palace for a long sojourn at the Middleton family's home in the relative peace and quiet of suburban Bucklebury. William confided to the crowd that parenthood is fun -- if more than a little exhausting. "I have to say that I thought Search and Rescue duties over Snowdonia were physically and mentally demanding, but looking after a 3-week-old baby is up there!" he joked.
Thanking the people of Anglesey -- they are moving to London full-time imminently -- he added gratefully: "I know that I speak for Catherine when I say that I have never in my life known somewhere as beautiful and as welcoming as Anglesey. The views across the Menai Straits are undoubtedly among the most stunning in the British Isles. I know that both of us will miss it terribly when my search and rescue tour of duty comes to an end next month and we have to move elsewhere."
Said the pilot prince: "From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making my wife and me so welcome when we arrived here, as you do thousands of visitors each year. This island has been our first home together, and it will always be an immensely special place for us both. Catherine and I look forward to returning again and again over the coming years with our family."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite