Prince William Will Inherit $15.5 Million on 30th Birthday
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Richard Young/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 18
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: GettyImages.com10 of 18
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Wonderwall12 of 18
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: BAUER-GRIFFIN/.14 of 18
- Photo: Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin SlamMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:46:58 AM
- R. Kelly's Epic 'Trapped in the Closet' Is Getting More ChaptersMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:30:51 AM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne Hathaway
Prince William will have lots to celebrate when he turns the big 3-0 on Thursday June 21: his stunning, totally besotted wife, Duchess Kate; his new status as an operational captain in the Royal Air Force Search and Rescue Force; a fun, busy summer and fall that includes the London Olympics and a royal tour of Asia; and an extra $15.5 million in the bank!
In honor of his 30th birthday, the duke of Cambridge will inherit his share of the estate of his late mother, Princess Diana. Diana, who died at age 36 in an August 1997 car crash, left sons William and Harry the lion's share of her estate: stocks and shares, jewelry, money from her divorce settlement from Prince Charles, dresses and other personal belongings from her apartment at Kensington Palace in London.
Not that William and Kate, 30, live super-lavishly given their royal status: The duchess, shockingly, owns only one pair of her beloved nude L.K. Bennett pumps, which she even had re-soled last summer. As for the royal fashionista's wardrobe (including many pieces she unabashedly recycles)? She buys all the stuff herself!
Per royal edict, the duchess is forbidden from accepting freebies, although she can accept discounts on custom-made royal ensembles.
No word yet on how the twosome will celebrate William's big day. One of their favorite things to do together? "She'll order movies from Amazon for them to watch on the couch," a source tells Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite