Ramona Singer on Real Housewives of New York Reunion: Carole Radziwill Can Be "Malicious"
After a seriously revamped Real Housewives of New York wrapped up its fifth season, the ladies reminisced -- and sniped -- with Andy Cohen presiding in part one of their reunion, which aired Monday on Bravo.
In her exclusive Us Weekly blog, Ramona Singer weighs in on the heated discussion -- and what newcomers Carole Radziwill, Heather Thomson and Aviva Drescher brought to the table.
Carole was a very interesting addition to RHONYC. She is very downtown peace love and flower power. Sometimes though, you need to take a stand. To allow and enable Aviva and George's behavior and not call them on it at her book party; to not comment about Reid's very rude comment about overweight women gone wild; to not take control as a hostess in St Barth's and try to calm and rectify the situation...
I understand LuAnn's point about Carole. When filming, Carol was Zen-like and, by her own admission on the reunion, passive and just observed when interacting with all of us. It surprised me that in Carole's interviews she could be quite snarky in her comments about everyone. Who knew this was really what she was thinking? I too would rather have someone tell me to my face. Carole said she says nothing mean or malicious behind our backs in her interviews, but I'm not buying that. Doesn't she see what she says?
Aviva, Aviva, Aviva. Where do I begin? It seems as if she allowed her phobias and anxieties to overrule her and our group. It also seems as if Aviva used her anxieties as an excuse for the name calling and displaced anger toward me. Aviva apologized to me on the reunion. Do I believe she is sincere? You tell me. It seems to me that she only decided to apologized after the fans turned on her. The first part of St Barth's, Aviva was not there or featured in the episode. She still took it upon herself to write her Bravo blog trashing me and Sonja. Leading up to the episode where she lost it, Aviva was talking to many different press outlets and taking to her Twitter to attack us. It was only when there was a major backlash against her on Twitter, the press and Bravo blog comments that she decided to apologize on the reunion set to me. I wish no one ill will and I am taking in Aviva's apology. I am cautious though as her actions have not matched her words.
I do not open my heart easily. I admit I have a tough exterior but inside I'm a mush ball. I befriended Aviva quickly and am really shocked how things turned out.
I'm glad Heather and I had a turnaround. She and I are alike in some ways and maybe that's why we butted heads. We both talk a lot although I think I give people a chance to speak and interact LOL. This is something I felt Heather never did with me. All the other girls commented to me that Heather never listens and always talks over them. Then they told me Heather was upset with me. The important thing is we talked through it and overcame it. No one is perfect, least of all me. Everything is a learning experience. The day I stop growing is the day I'll die.
To purchase some of my signature necklaces check out www.TrueFaithJewelry.com. For younger, healthier skin check out www.TruRenewal.com and always stay up to date on everything Ramona at www.RamonaSinger.com!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ramona Singer on Real Housewives of New York Reunion: Carole Radziwill Can Be "Malicious"
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite