Real Housewives of New York's Ramona Singer: LuAnn de Lesseps"Threw Me Under the Bus" in St. Barths
Real Housewives of New York fans won't soon forget the St. Barth's trip -- and neither will Ramona Singer! In her latest blog for Us Weekly, Singer writes about the post-vacation fallout as seen on Monday night's episode.
Well. we are back from St Barth's and there is still a lot to talk about!
LuAnn, Sonja and I spent some time rehashing A-diva's antics in St Barth's. Isn't LuAnn's selective memory quite the gift? She doesn't really remember saying the dynamics would change herself. She doesn’t quite think she threw me under the bus. She doesn't think A-diva's actions were completely uncalled for. Things between her and Jacques? Perfect! It's like nothing ever happened. LuAnn only remembers what she wants to.
Looks like Heather and Carole had a great girls' night out! How judgmental is Carole? Discussing how 'wasted' Sonja was as she is throwing back shots herself? She and Heather were getting totally wasted drinking martinis and doing shots in a public restaurant. They were holding each other up when they left the bar. I find it ironic she got smashed on alcohol and yet makes comments about Sonja having drinks in the privacy of a home in a private villa. Who elected Carole the judge and jury?! Carole was too stoned in St Barth's to know what was going on and because of this she was unable to be a good hostess and evaluate situations. (Checkout her crib.)
We all enjoyed the pre St Barth's Aviva. But now she became the post St. Barth's A-diva. Where is all her anger coming from? Aviva seems to be obsessed by going on, and on. Why can't she let it go? I don't understand, and it's becoming tiring to everyone. Is A-diva's life so empty that this is all she can focus on? I couldn't believe how she acted towards Sonja when they met up in NYC. It seems as if Aviva is jealous of the strong bond between me and Sonja.
Sonja and I are like sisters. We love being together. That's not insecurity. That's enjoying each other’s company.
I apologized not once, but twice to Aviva. She's still ranting about me!
A-diva never said she was sorry to Sonja. She only said, "Things slipped from my mouth." A-diva was acting so self righteous and never took any blame on herself. I can't believe she said I kept on bullying her. I apologized twice to her and I never told Reid to leave. I just spoke about it and vented my feelings to the girls before they arrived. Aviva doesn't hold grudges? Are you kidding me?! I nearly choked when I heard her say that as my stomach turns.
I'm currently headed to the Mall of America for the first time! I will be doing an appearance tonight so be sure to get all the details as well as exclusive videos and blogs on www.RamonaSinger.com. Don't forget to visit 'Ask Ramona' to corner me with all of your juicy questions!
Til next week!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Real Housewives of New York's Ramona Singer: LuAnn de Lesseps"Threw Me Under the Bus" in St. Barths
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite