Reggie Bush's fiancée gives birth to baby girl
- Photo: Andrew Innerarity/Reuters1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
Reggie Bush is a dad! The 28-year-old NFL player welcomed his first child with fiancee Lilit Avagyan on Monday.
"Lilit gave birth to a beautiful baby girl," her rep tells Us Weekly. The tot weighed in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces.
The Detroit Lions running back and 25-year-old dancer have been dating for about a year and a half. Bush confirmed Avagyan was pregnant in October 2012 on Florida's Paul and Young Ron Morning Show. "I have a little one on the way," he said. "We're pretty excited!"
Bush famously dated Kim Kardashian on-and-off for several years before calling it quits for good in March 2010. The 32-year-old reality starlet is also expecting her first child in July with boyfriend Kanye West.
In an Apr. 15 blog post on the Detroit Lions' website, Bush opened up about his thoughts on becoming first-time parents with his Armenian girlfriend. "I'm very excited. Very excited about the baby. It's our first one and couldn't have come at a better time," he shared. "It couldn't have come with a better person. Someone I really love and care about. It's great. It really worked out perfect."
Bush also shared his plans to travel back and forth between his family in L.A. and work in Michigan. "The baby will be in L.A. Well, [Avagyan] is going to be in L.A. because her family lives 15-20 minutes away from us," he explained. "So she's going to need that support system while I'm here for a few days out of each week. Then I'll be home . . . I'm going to rack up a lot of sky miles, I know that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite