Reggie Bush's fiancée gives birth to baby girl
- Photo: Andrew Innerarity/Reuters1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
Reggie Bush is a dad! The 28-year-old NFL player welcomed his first child with fiancee Lilit Avagyan on Monday.
"Lilit gave birth to a beautiful baby girl," her rep tells Us Weekly. The tot weighed in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces.
The Detroit Lions running back and 25-year-old dancer have been dating for about a year and a half. Bush confirmed Avagyan was pregnant in October 2012 on Florida's Paul and Young Ron Morning Show. "I have a little one on the way," he said. "We're pretty excited!"
Bush famously dated Kim Kardashian on-and-off for several years before calling it quits for good in March 2010. The 32-year-old reality starlet is also expecting her first child in July with boyfriend Kanye West.
In an Apr. 15 blog post on the Detroit Lions' website, Bush opened up about his thoughts on becoming first-time parents with his Armenian girlfriend. "I'm very excited. Very excited about the baby. It's our first one and couldn't have come at a better time," he shared. "It couldn't have come with a better person. Someone I really love and care about. It's great. It really worked out perfect."
Bush also shared his plans to travel back and forth between his family in L.A. and work in Michigan. "The baby will be in L.A. Well, [Avagyan] is going to be in L.A. because her family lives 15-20 minutes away from us," he explained. "So she's going to need that support system while I'm here for a few days out of each week. Then I'll be home . . . I'm going to rack up a lot of sky miles, I know that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite