Reggie Bush's fiancée gives birth to baby girl
- Photo: Andrew Innerarity/Reuters1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman Intro
Reggie Bush is a dad! The 28-year-old NFL player welcomed his first child with fiancee Lilit Avagyan on Monday.
"Lilit gave birth to a beautiful baby girl," her rep tells Us Weekly. The tot weighed in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces.
The Detroit Lions running back and 25-year-old dancer have been dating for about a year and a half. Bush confirmed Avagyan was pregnant in October 2012 on Florida's Paul and Young Ron Morning Show. "I have a little one on the way," he said. "We're pretty excited!"
Bush famously dated Kim Kardashian on-and-off for several years before calling it quits for good in March 2010. The 32-year-old reality starlet is also expecting her first child in July with boyfriend Kanye West.
In an Apr. 15 blog post on the Detroit Lions' website, Bush opened up about his thoughts on becoming first-time parents with his Armenian girlfriend. "I'm very excited. Very excited about the baby. It's our first one and couldn't have come at a better time," he shared. "It couldn't have come with a better person. Someone I really love and care about. It's great. It really worked out perfect."
Bush also shared his plans to travel back and forth between his family in L.A. and work in Michigan. "The baby will be in L.A. Well, [Avagyan] is going to be in L.A. because her family lives 15-20 minutes away from us," he explained. "So she's going to need that support system while I'm here for a few days out of each week. Then I'll be home . . . I'm going to rack up a lot of sky miles, I know that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite