LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A sheriff's detective says actor Robert Wagner has not consented to an
interview in a renewed inquiry into the drowning death of his wife Natalie Wood more than 30 years ago.
Lt. John Corina said Thursday that detectives have interviewed more than 100
people in the re-investigation of Wood's 1981 death. Many of them hadn't been
previously interviewed by investigators.
Corina says multiple attempts to interview Wagner have been rebuffed or gone
unanswered. He says detectives even traveled to Colorado at one point to try to
An attorney for Wagner and his family says they have cooperated with
authorities over the last 30 years and have nothing new to add to the
Detectives began re-investigating Wood's death in November 2011. A review by
coroner's officials resulted in Wood's cause of death being changed to "drowning
and other undetermined factors."
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
© 2014 Microsoft