Romeo Beckham is new face of Burberry
- Photo: Burberry/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: ABFR/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Ixola/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall9 of 11
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Scandal' Star Scott Foley's Directorial Debut Acquired by Tribeca, Well MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Outfest to Honor Hilary Swank, Armistead Maupin and Levi Strauss & Co at Legacy Awards DinneMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Maker Studios Targets Hispanic Millennials With MiTú PartnershipMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- VIDEO: Paula Deen Returns to Today, Reveals Comeback PlansMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:24:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' Review: Scott Bakula Steers CBS's Competent ExpansionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:18:00 AM
- 'Scandal' Star Scott Foley's Directorial Debut Acquired by Tribeca, Well
David and Victoria Beckham's 10-year-old son is following in his parents' fashionable footsteps by making his modeling debut in a new Burberry campaign.
The superstar couple's second child, Romeo, has been snapped up for the luxury designer's spring/summer 2013 advertisements, which were shot by famed photographer Mario Testino.
Christopher Bailey, the label's chief creative officer, reveals little Romeo already has a knack for posing for the cameras, adding that he was "a joy to work with and really stole the show."
RELATED: Chris Brown lands modeling contract
He adds, "This season's campaign lights up with the infectious energy of an amazing young cast of old and new Burberry family. We had such fun shooting the campaign, and I think that comes through in the images, which really reflect the upbeat spirit of the collection."
Soccer superstar David Beckham is no stranger to the modeling world. He has stripped down to show off his underwear collection for high street store H&M and has also posed for Emporio Armani.
The sportsman and his singer-turned-fashion designer wife have three other children: sons Brooklyn, 13, and Cruz, 7, and baby daughter Harper.
RELATED: Models with famous parents
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite