Romeo Beckham is new face of Burberry
- Photo: Burberry/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: ABFR/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Ixola/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall9 of 11
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
David and Victoria Beckham's 10-year-old son is following in his parents' fashionable footsteps by making his modeling debut in a new Burberry campaign.
The superstar couple's second child, Romeo, has been snapped up for the luxury designer's spring/summer 2013 advertisements, which were shot by famed photographer Mario Testino.
Christopher Bailey, the label's chief creative officer, reveals little Romeo already has a knack for posing for the cameras, adding that he was "a joy to work with and really stole the show."
RELATED: Chris Brown lands modeling contract
He adds, "This season's campaign lights up with the infectious energy of an amazing young cast of old and new Burberry family. We had such fun shooting the campaign, and I think that comes through in the images, which really reflect the upbeat spirit of the collection."
Soccer superstar David Beckham is no stranger to the modeling world. He has stripped down to show off his underwear collection for high street store H&M and has also posed for Emporio Armani.
The sportsman and his singer-turned-fashion designer wife have three other children: sons Brooklyn, 13, and Cruz, 7, and baby daughter Harper.
RELATED: Models with famous parents
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite