Romeo Beckham is new face of Burberry
- Photo: Burberry/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: ABFR/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Ixola/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall9 of 11
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
David and Victoria Beckham's 10-year-old son is following in his parents' fashionable footsteps by making his modeling debut in a new Burberry campaign.
The superstar couple's second child, Romeo, has been snapped up for the luxury designer's spring/summer 2013 advertisements, which were shot by famed photographer Mario Testino.
Christopher Bailey, the label's chief creative officer, reveals little Romeo already has a knack for posing for the cameras, adding that he was "a joy to work with and really stole the show."
RELATED: Chris Brown lands modeling contract
He adds, "This season's campaign lights up with the infectious energy of an amazing young cast of old and new Burberry family. We had such fun shooting the campaign, and I think that comes through in the images, which really reflect the upbeat spirit of the collection."
Soccer superstar David Beckham is no stranger to the modeling world. He has stripped down to show off his underwear collection for high street store H&M and has also posed for Emporio Armani.
The sportsman and his singer-turned-fashion designer wife have three other children: sons Brooklyn, 13, and Cruz, 7, and baby daughter Harper.
RELATED: Models with famous parents
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStylish Mama
From Crowd Ignite