Romeo Beckham is new face of Burberry
- Photo: Burberry/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: ABFR/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Ixola/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall9 of 11
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- American Idol's Emily Piriz: The Judges "Have Been a Little Harder On Us This YearMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Oprah's Harpo Films to Adapt Book Club Selection 'The Invention of Wings'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising Drive
David and Victoria Beckham's 10-year-old son is following in his parents' fashionable footsteps by making his modeling debut in a new Burberry campaign.
The superstar couple's second child, Romeo, has been snapped up for the luxury designer's spring/summer 2013 advertisements, which were shot by famed photographer Mario Testino.
Christopher Bailey, the label's chief creative officer, reveals little Romeo already has a knack for posing for the cameras, adding that he was "a joy to work with and really stole the show."
RELATED: Chris Brown lands modeling contract
He adds, "This season's campaign lights up with the infectious energy of an amazing young cast of old and new Burberry family. We had such fun shooting the campaign, and I think that comes through in the images, which really reflect the upbeat spirit of the collection."
Soccer superstar David Beckham is no stranger to the modeling world. He has stripped down to show off his underwear collection for high street store H&M and has also posed for Emporio Armani.
The sportsman and his singer-turned-fashion designer wife have three other children: sons Brooklyn, 13, and Cruz, 7, and baby daughter Harper.
RELATED: Models with famous parents
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite