Porn legend Ron Jeremy hospitalized in critical condition
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
Legendary porn star Ron Jeremy is in critical condition in a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a heart aneurysm.
The adult film actor admitted himself into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Jan. 29, complaining of severe chest pains.
His condition worsened overnight and he has since been receiving treatment in the intensive care unit.
Jeremy's manager, Mike Esterman, tells TMZ.com that the 59-year-old underwent two surgeries, and Esterman has been informed that everything went "smoothly."
TMZ reports that, "Ron is now resting with complete privacy and no visitors."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite