Porn legend Ron Jeremy hospitalized in critical condition
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
Legendary porn star Ron Jeremy is in critical condition in a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a heart aneurysm.
The adult film actor admitted himself into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Jan. 29, complaining of severe chest pains.
His condition worsened overnight and he has since been receiving treatment in the intensive care unit.
Jeremy's manager, Mike Esterman, tells TMZ.com that the 59-year-old underwent two surgeries, and Esterman has been informed that everything went "smoothly."
TMZ reports that, "Ron is now resting with complete privacy and no visitors."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite