Ryan Lochte: I Want to Give My Whole Heart to a Girl
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks2 of 9
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 9
- Photo: David X Prutting/BFAnyc.com/.4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
By Molly McGonigle, With Reporting from Paris Hampton
Now that the Olympics are behind him, Ryan Lochte has been hitting up all the hottest events he can. And as a budding fashion designer and impeccable dresser, he's made sure to get invites to plenty of shows at Fashion Week. Wonderwall got the chance to chat with Ryan at the Rebecca Minkoff show on Sept. 7, where he dished on lots of great things. Read on to see what he has to say about looking for love, his upcoming fashion line and who he wishes he could design a custom grill for.
What is your philosophy for getting dressed for Fashion Week?
Ryan Lochte: You know what? I want to look like my personality. I want that clean cut look but I want a little edge to it. And I got my watch. I got my bling on.
RELATED: See which stars are at Fashion Week
How are you dealing with all this media attention?
RL: After the Olympics, it's just been a whirlwind. It's just been going nonstop with media and doing appearances. Acting gigs. Everything is just coming together. You know, it's fun! I'm really enjoying it.
Can you tell us more about your upcoming fashion line?
RL: Right now, it's in the making. I'm working with a new design team and hopefully it will be up and running within the year.
Is there anyone you have a style crush on? Some celeb who you think is fashionable that you admire?
RL: I'd have to say Dwyane Wade. How he dresses up and presents himself on the court and off the court. He's a really stylish guy. Probably down the road, I'll get some tips from him!
RELATED: Celebs at Fashion's Night Out
If you could custom design a grill for someone, who would it be?
RL: Oh, I'd have to pick Dwyane Wade. I'll pick him! He has such a clean look and with the grill, it's the opposite!
What's your ideal girl?
RL: My ideal girl? Definitely she's got to be pretty. She has to hold her own. You know? I don't always want her coming to me looking to me for everything. I want her to be really independent.
Are you on the hunt for somebody?
RL: You know, I am. The past four years I've really been down in the bottom of a pool, just focusing on that. So I really haven't had a relationship because when I do have a relationship, I want to give them my entire heart and I wasn't able to do that.
What would get your attention?
RL: If a girl wasn't so shy to come up to me.
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite