Sarah 'Fergie' Ferguson, Prince Andrew are not getting back together, despite reports
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Terence Donovan/Gene Nokon/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Seth Wenig/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Paul Grover/Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
According to the British newspaper, Fergie and her former husband are getting back together since splitting 17 years ago.
"Mark my words, they will remarry. It is only a matter of time," a close friend of the pair revealed to the Telegraph. Another added: "It wouldn't surprise me at all. They are a wonderful couple together and, better still, pretty amazing parents."
But sources confirm to Us that a reunion between the two is not the cards. "There's no truth in this story at all. They are the best of friends," Ferguson's spokesman told Us.
"I'm afraid this is not true," another source said.
The Duchess and Duke of York, both 53, first married in 1986 and divorced in 1996. They have two daughters together, Princess Beatrice, 25, and Princess Eugenie, 23. "He's a great man and a first-rate father and the bestest friend," Ferguson said of Prince Andrew in 2011's Harper's Bazaar. "I love him. He's my soulmate. It's actually what we said in front of God at the altar: We honor and respect each other until death do us part."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite