Spotify's Top 10 most viral tracks
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Nov. 12 to Sunday, Nov. 18, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Christina Aguilera, "Just a Fool" (RCA)
2. Christina Perri feat. Steve Kazee, "A Thousand Years (Part 2)" (Chop Shoop/Atlantic)
3. Upon this Dawning, "Call Me Maybe" (Fearless Records)
4. Earl Sweatshirt, "Chum - Explicit Version" (Tan Cressida/Columbia)
5. CAZZETTE, "Beam Me Up (Kill Mode) (Radio Edit)" (Veratone AG)
6. Issues, "Boyfriend" (Fearless Records)
7. Alt-J, "Breezeblocks" (Canvasback/Atlantic)
8. In This Moment, "Blood" (Century Media)
9. Sam Palladio and Clare Bowen, "If I Didn't Know Better (Nashville Cast)" (Lion's Gate Television)
10. A$AP Rocky, "(Expletive) Problems" (RCA Records)
1. Black Veil Brides, "In The End" (Universal Republic Records)
2. Christina Perri featuring Steve Kazee, "A Thousand Years (Part 2)" (Chop Shoop/Atlantic)
3. R. Kelly, "I Look to You" (Artists/RCA Records)
4. Masters in France, "Playin' With My Friends" (A&G Records)
5. A$AP Rocky, "(Expletive) Problems" (RCA Records)
6. Gabrielle Aplin, "The Power of Love" (EMI Records)
7. C2C, "Down the Road" (On and On Records)
8. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz, "Thrift Shop" (Macklemore)
9. Lenka,"Everything At Once" (SME UK LTD.)
10. Imagine Dragons, "Radioactive" (Interscope Records)
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite