1. Red, Taylor Swift. Big Machine.
2. O.N.I.F.C., Wiz Khalifa. Rostrum/Atlantic.
3. Merry Christmas, Baby, Rod Stewart. Verve.
4. Take Me Home, One Direction. SYCO.
5. Christmas, Michael Buble. 143/Reprise.
6. Warrior, Ke$ha. Kemosabe.
7. Girl On Fire, Alicia Keys. RCA.
8. Cheers, It's Christmas, Blake Shelton. Warner Bros. Nashville.
9. The World From The Side Of The Moon, Phillip Phillips. 19/Interscope.
10. Here's To The Good Times, Florida Georgia Line. Republic Nashville.
Click here for more chart positions
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders
© 2014 Microsoft