The Stars Step Out For New York Fashion Week
--Angela Simmons chatting with Vivienne Tam backstage after her Fashion Week show in NYC.
--Heidi Klum dancing along to a special performance by Santigold at the amfAR New York Gala, sponsored by FIJI Water, at Cipriani Wall Street in NYC.
--Ramona Singer and a friend sampling orange mango chicken at the LYFE Kitchen setup at The Daily Style Sessions at the Stone Rose Lounge in NYC.
--Rick Ross taking a break from Fashion Week parties with dinner with friends at STK Meatpacking in NYC.
--Drake and Trey Songz sipping on Hennessy V.S specialty mixed drinks at Greystone Manor in L.A.
--Camilla Belle getting a manicure for her trip to Brazil at MARS the Salon in L.A.
--Mark Wahlberg enjoying a healthy lunch at Asia de Cuba at Mondrian Los Angeles.
--Swizz Beatz and John Legend partying with DJ Irie while he spun at Monster's Grammy After Party at the House of Hype in L.A.
--Bobby Brown celebrating his birthday with dinner and dancing at the Foundation Room at Showboat Atlantic City.
--Alexandra Richards playing a Kings of Leon song for model and wife of King's front man, Lilly Aldridge, at the LaPerla fashion week after party presented by Deleon tequila at Electric Room in NYC.
--Sean "Diddy" Combs and girlfriend Cassie and his bodyguard trying out a few of the dressings before ordering several salads for lunch at Greenleaf in Beverly Hills.
--LeAnn Rimes performing at the Childhelp Celebrity Golf Invitational's Golf Ball Gala, as husband Eddie Cibrian watched from backstage, in Rancho Mirage, CA.
--Selita Ebanks watching Monika Chiang's Fall 2013 Presentation at Lincoln Center in NYC.
--Jamie Foxx chatting with newly announced European Wax Center Brand Ambassador and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Nina Agdal at the 2013 Model Beach Volleyball Tournament in Miami.
--Mary J. Blige looking fabulous at the Los Angeles Confidential Grammy Party at Elevate Lounge in L.A.
--The All American Rejects visiting the GRAMMY Gift Lounge and walking away with Locally Grown, Globally Known sweaters and KeepAmerica gear in L.A.
--Olivia Palermo checking out the models' Red Carpet Manicures backstage at the Noon by Noor fashion show in New York.
--Teresa Giudice and Kim DePaola enjoying Fabellini cupcakes by Isabella's Creations at the Cuffs By KimD Fashion Week Showing in NYC.
--Kate Upton dancing in Mick Boogie's dee jay booth at 1 Oak in New Orleans.
--Jaime King, Barbara Bush Jr. and Topher Grace toasting to designer Prabal Gurung at a private Fashion Week dinner at JIMMY at The James in NYC.
--Grammy winner Kimbra Johnson prepping for the big night by getting a manicure at the OLEHENRIKSEN FACE/BODY Spa in L.A.
--Charlize Theron wearing thousands of dollars worth of Tiffany & Co jewels at the Cinema for Peace Gala at the Berlin Film Festival in Germany.
--Sports Illustrated model Genevieve Morton showing her love of hockey at the New York Ranger Game at Madison Square Garden.
--Actors/musicians Nat Wolff and Alex Wolff stepping out for the 10th Anniversary of Teen Vogue party at Aeropostale store in Times Square NYC.
--Aziz Ansari keeping his jacket on and a Svedka cocktail in his hand while doing a lap during the presentation of Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony in a East Village church in NYC.
--Tina Fey, whose film "Admission" releases soon, doing jump squats in black leggings at Equinox in NYC.
--Victoria Justice excitedly meeting Alex Karpovsky during the Dior sponsored Cinema Society party for Beautiful Creatures where people drank Vikingfjord cocktails at new restaurant Cole's in NYC.
--Carly Rae Jepson cuddling with boyfriend Matthew Koma while watching Brenna and Her Little Big Band playing during Jazz Night at The Living Room in L.A.
--Queen Latifah coming out to help honor Mary J Blige at the VIBE Media Impact Awards, sponsored by Malibu Red, at Sunset Tower in L.A.
--Cee Lo Green showing up with an entourage of beautiful women at Nivea's Primary Wave Pre-Grammy event at Boa in West Hollywood.
--Kelly Bensimon and Christian Siriano providing winter style tips on Poppin's Neon Jumbo Sticky Notes at the Bounce Dryer "Stick It and Forget It" sweepstakes event in NYC.
--Nene Leakes hanging with Legendary Damon at Bar Marmont for the West Coast edition of Baby I'm a Star in L.A.
--Gotye snacking on some Brownie Brittle at Republic Records' Post Grammy Party at The Emerson Theatre in L.A.
--Natasha Bedingfield toasting the night with champagne at the Mondrian Hotel for Red Light Management's Grammy fete in L.A.
--Eve supporting DSquared2 designers Dean Caten and Dan Caten at a Belvedere vodka sponsored party for the duo and Interview Magazine at Copacabana in NYC.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: The Stars Step Out For New York Fashion Week
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See what stars like Katy Perry, Madonna, Faith Hill, Pamela Anderson and Rihanna look like in candid moments without makeup.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite