The Talk Hosts Go Without Makeup for Season 3 Premiere!
Something to Talk about!
To celebrate the third season premiere of The Talk, co-hosts Sharon Osbourne, 59, Julie Chen, 42, Sara Gilbert, 37, Aisha Tyler, 41, and Sheryl Underwood, 48, went au naturale on live TV. Removing their lipstick, blush, mascara, false eyelashes and concealer, the five women wore white robes and proudly embraced their natural good looks.
"To better understand our extreme makeunders, let's do a little side-by-side comparison, beginning with Ms. Sheryl Underwood," Chen said as before-and-after images appeared on the screen. "Everyone here is used to seeing Sheryl in full hair and makeup, looking adorable. Here is an up-close look at Sheryl today with no makeup and no wig."
Underwood couldn't help but laugh at her radical transformation. "I'm glad you're applauding," she told the audience, "but I'm more worried about scaring the children! I think you put up the wrong picture on the side-by-side. I think this is the picture you should have put," she said just before a picture of Rev. Al Sharpton replaced her more glamorous image.
"I think you look really beautiful," Tyler told Underwood. "I love the silver in your hair."
Though Gilbert wears the least amount of makeup on camera, Chen said the former Roseanne star was "the most self-conscious" about not using any beauty products on the September 10 broadcast.
"I feel two things. On one hand, I feel really excited. I love that we did this -- it's so real and fun," Gilbert said. "And then on the other hand, I'm like, 'Oh, my god! I'm so vain!'. . . Last night I put cortisone head-to-toe so I wouldn't break out in any rashes. . . I pretend to be so natural but I'm the most vain, I guess."
Osbourne was third to participate in the side-by-side comparison, looking radiant as ever. "It's all bought and paid for," joked the British star, who has been open about undergoing plastic surgery in the past.
Tyler admitted "it is freeing" to not have to fuss with her hair and makeup. "It's so relaxing. I don't wear makeup in my real life, anyway."
Chen later joked about her love of getting dolled up. "I've been called a Chinese Dolly Parton, with my big hair. Everyone knows I love fake eyelashes and I love makeup," she said. "But here I am today, all my real hair -- no weaves, nothing!"
"You look so young! You look 13-years-old," Tyler told Chen. "It's amazing!"
Osbourne, Chen, Gilbert, Tyler and Underwood weren't the only women to appear on camera without makeup: guests Jamie Lee Curtis, Melody Thomas Scott, Michelle Stafford and Katherine Kelly Lang also went au natural.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: The Talk Hosts Go Without Makeup for Season 3 Premiere!
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite