Tim Gunn makes it work! The Project Runway fashion guru, 59, spills all to Us. Project Runway airs on Lifetime Thursdays at 9 P.M.
1. Few foods make me happier than French fries.
2. I had a terrible studded as a child and a teen.
3. I'm an Anglophile.
4. I hate driving.
PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's amazing body transformation
5. My first job was making architectural models.
6. I was a record-holding swimmer in school.
7. I'm a bit of a clean freak.
8. I never keep my shoes on in my apartment (but you can).
9. My role as mentor on Project Runway was created mere days before taping the first season.
10. My father was an FBI agent under J. Edgar Hoover for 26 years.
11. My apartment contains more than 2,500 books.
12. I haven't gone on a vacation in 12 years.
13. I'm an HGTV junkie.
14. My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz.
PHOTOS: Out and proud stars
15. When people ask me for advice, I never critique the things they can't change.
16. I'm so happy that I live in my absolute favorite city in the world, New York.
17. I go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art about once a week.
18. And I take the subway.
19. My favorite drink is a Manhattan.
20. I have not had an intimate relationship in 20 years.
21. I cook dinner for myself almost every night.
22. I make a great meatloaf.
PHOTOS: Hot Winter TV Shows To Watch
23. I love dogs, especially mutts.
24. I have an aversion to parties.
25. If you have spinach in your teeth, I will tell you.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Tim Gunn: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.
© 2014 Microsoft