Tim Gunn makes it work! The Project Runway fashion guru, 59, spills all to Us. Project Runway airs on Lifetime Thursdays at 9 P.M.
1. Few foods make me happier than French fries.
2. I had a terrible studded as a child and a teen.
3. I'm an Anglophile.
4. I hate driving.
PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's amazing body transformation
5. My first job was making architectural models.
6. I was a record-holding swimmer in school.
7. I'm a bit of a clean freak.
8. I never keep my shoes on in my apartment (but you can).
9. My role as mentor on Project Runway was created mere days before taping the first season.
10. My father was an FBI agent under J. Edgar Hoover for 26 years.
11. My apartment contains more than 2,500 books.
12. I haven't gone on a vacation in 12 years.
13. I'm an HGTV junkie.
14. My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz.
PHOTOS: Out and proud stars
15. When people ask me for advice, I never critique the things they can't change.
16. I'm so happy that I live in my absolute favorite city in the world, New York.
17. I go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art about once a week.
18. And I take the subway.
19. My favorite drink is a Manhattan.
20. I have not had an intimate relationship in 20 years.
21. I cook dinner for myself almost every night.
22. I make a great meatloaf.
PHOTOS: Hot Winter TV Shows To Watch
23. I love dogs, especially mutts.
24. I have an aversion to parties.
25. If you have spinach in your teeth, I will tell you.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Tim Gunn: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.
© 2013 Microsoft