Tim Gunn makes it work! The Project Runway fashion guru, 59, spills all to Us. Project Runway airs on Lifetime Thursdays at 9 P.M.
1. Few foods make me happier than French fries.
2. I had a terrible studded as a child and a teen.
3. I'm an Anglophile.
4. I hate driving.
PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's amazing body transformation
5. My first job was making architectural models.
6. I was a record-holding swimmer in school.
7. I'm a bit of a clean freak.
8. I never keep my shoes on in my apartment (but you can).
9. My role as mentor on Project Runway was created mere days before taping the first season.
10. My father was an FBI agent under J. Edgar Hoover for 26 years.
11. My apartment contains more than 2,500 books.
12. I haven't gone on a vacation in 12 years.
13. I'm an HGTV junkie.
14. My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz.
PHOTOS: Out and proud stars
15. When people ask me for advice, I never critique the things they can't change.
16. I'm so happy that I live in my absolute favorite city in the world, New York.
17. I go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art about once a week.
18. And I take the subway.
19. My favorite drink is a Manhattan.
20. I have not had an intimate relationship in 20 years.
21. I cook dinner for myself almost every night.
22. I make a great meatloaf.
PHOTOS: Hot Winter TV Shows To Watch
23. I love dogs, especially mutts.
24. I have an aversion to parties.
25. If you have spinach in your teeth, I will tell you.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Tim Gunn: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
Check out a slew of new selfies including Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s post-babies body, Lady Gaga snuggling with Taylor Kinney and more on Celebs Gone Social.
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.
© 2014 Microsoft