Tony Hawk Files For Divorce For the Third Time
- Photo: RD/ Leon/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Tony Hawk isn't skating off into the sunset with third wife Lhotse Merriam.
The pro skateboarder, 42, filed for divorce from his partner of five years in North San Diego County, California Friday.
"We have made the difficult decision to file for divorce," the parents of two-year-old Kadence Clover told UsMagazine.com in a joint statement. "We remain deeply committed and loving parents to our daughter, and out of respect for that responsibility we ask that people honor our family's privacy during this important time of transition. Thank you for your understanding."
Hawk -- who wed the lingerie store owner in January 2006 in front of 80 guests in Fiji -- has three sons from his two previous marriages.
He joked to Us in October that his daughter is already a budding boarder.
"She is good!" he said. "She kind of got scared and wants me to hold her hand from now on."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite