Tony Hawk Files For Divorce For the Third Time
- Photo: RD/ Leon/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- HBO's 'True Blood' and 'Leftovers' Reach Highest RatingMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:04:00 PM
- PBS President Paula Kerger Knows They Need to Go Multi-PlatformMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:02:00 PM
- The $420 Million Question: How Much Will California Set Aside for TV, Film Tax Credits?MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:01:00 PM
- Review: Kitten's debut album is synth heavenMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Fortune Names Alan Murray as New EditorMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:49:00 AM
- HBO's 'True Blood' and 'Leftovers' Reach Highest Rating
Tony Hawk isn't skating off into the sunset with third wife Lhotse Merriam.
The pro skateboarder, 42, filed for divorce from his partner of five years in North San Diego County, California Friday.
"We have made the difficult decision to file for divorce," the parents of two-year-old Kadence Clover told UsMagazine.com in a joint statement. "We remain deeply committed and loving parents to our daughter, and out of respect for that responsibility we ask that people honor our family's privacy during this important time of transition. Thank you for your understanding."
Hawk -- who wed the lingerie store owner in January 2006 in front of 80 guests in Fiji -- has three sons from his two previous marriages.
He joked to Us in October that his daughter is already a budding boarder.
"She is good!" he said. "She kind of got scared and wants me to hold her hand from now on."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite