Tori Spelling's Son Liam McDermott, 5: "I'm Excited About the Baby!"
Tori Spelling can't wait for the arrival of her fourth child with husband Dean McDermott -- and she's not the only one!
"I'm excited about the baby!" the couple's firstborn son, Liam, 5, told Us Weekly in Burbank, Calif. August 29. The happy family (sans daughter Hattie, 10 months) teamed up to participate in Lunchables' and Never Be Bored Again's campaign at the Boys and Girls club of Burbank.
"They are excited!" Spelling, 38, echoed. "I got pregnant so quickly after I had Hattie that I think they're just like, 'Oh, Mom's constantly in a state of pregnancy.' They say they're going to be excited when I'm not pregnant anymore so I can have pillow fights again with them. That's their big thing."
Spelling -- also mom to daughter Stella, 4 -- said this pregnancy is "probably going to be my last." Knowing that it's almost over makes the experience bittersweet, the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum admitted.
"I couldn't be happier that I'm finally at the end and I get to meet baby so soon, but I actually love being pregnant, so if it is my last, I'll be sad never to be pregnant again," the Craft Wars host told Us. "It'll have been a precious moment in time and it'll be over with, so it is sad."
"When you realize one phase is completely over, it's hard," Spelling added.
True to form, Spelling has been keeping busy -- and getting crafty! -- in the months leading up to her due date. "We made a rug together for the baby's nursery. We go to estate sales and yard sales all the time; We were at a yard sale a few weeks ago and I saw these amazing placemats -- like really heavy yarn ones, they're pretty thick -- and I was like, 'That would be perfect for the baby's nursery!' So we actually got a piece of canvas, cut it out and we glued the placemats on there and made an area rug for the baby."
With the help of her Liam, Stella and her stepson Jack, 13, the famous blonde said she's ready to bring her baby home. "We're a big crafting family," Spelling told Us. "We've been doing a lot of DIY stuff for the nursery and making stuff."
Spelling and McDermott, 45, tied the knot in a private ceremony in Wakaya, Fiji in May 2006.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Tori Spelling's Son Liam McDermott, 5: "I'm Excited About the Baby!"
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Brad Pitt's Changing Looks
- Hollywood's Hottest Dads
- Mark Wahlberg's Shirtless Looks
- Prince William & Duchess Kate's Cutest Couple Moments
- Stars with tattoos of other celebs
- Brooke Shields' Changing Looks
- Carrie Underwood's Evolving Looks
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Cast Yearbook Photos
- Worst Celeb Sunburns
- Celeb Twins
- Celebs Who Work Out on the Beach
- Country Music's Hottest Couples
- Worst spring wardrobes
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Romance Retro
- WATN: 'Boy Meets World'
- Tim McGraw's changing looks
- Craziest Kim Kardashian pregnancy rumors
- Celebs Who Look Like Their Pets
- Mariah & Nick's Matching Style
- Hollywood's Tomboys
- The Royal Couple's Favorite Sports
- Kim Kardashian's Curvy Maternity Style
- WATN: 'Jurassic Park'
- January Jones' Retro Looks
- The Rock's Soft Side
- WATN: 'Veronica Mars'
- WATN: 'Beetlejuice'
- Fergie's Changing Looks
- Star Twitter Quitters
- Hollywood's Hottest Ryans
- Insured Celebrity Body Parts
- Most Expensive Celeb Engagement Rings
- Sweetest Celeb PDA
- Kim Kardashian's Tightest Looks
- Olivia Wilde's Best Street Style
- Justin Timberlake's Many Looks
- Hottest Royal Beach Bodies
- Celebrity Pets with Famous Names
- Michelle Williams' Best Fashion Moments
- Lindsay Lohan's Changing Looks
- Justin Bieber's Changing Hair
- Most Awkward People on the Red Carpet
- WATN: '7th Heaven'
- Ke$ha's Worst Looks
- Worst Oscar Fashion
- George Clooney's Oscar Dates
- Most Embarrassing Celeb Splits
- Stars Before They Were Oscar Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Fashion Moments
- Rihanna's Sexiest Grammy Style
- Drew Barrymore's Craziest Looks
- Jennifer Aniston's Changing Looks
- Worst Dressed Celeb Designers
- Anne Hathaway's Oscar Looks
- Grammy's Hottest Couples
- Taylor Swift's Best Grammy Fashion
- WATN: 'Wonder Years'
- Destiny's Child's Most Iconic Looks
- Best Off-Season Bikini Bods
- Emma Stone's Best Red-Carpet Looks
- Celeb Flashers
- Mariah Carey's Biggest Feuds
- Mariah Carey's Wacky Wardrobe
- Britney Spears' Wackiest Red Carpet Poses
- Celeb Makeup Mistakes
- Ryan Gosling's Leading Ladies
- Nicole Kidman's Golden Globe Fashion
- Katy Perry's Year as a Single Gal
- Celebs Who've Removed Romantic Tattoos
- Most Memorable Celeb Holiday Cards
- Five of the Worst Celeb Winter Wardrobes
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Romance Retro
- Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
- Christina Aguilera's Worst Looks
- 2012's One Hit Wonders
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Best and Worst Beach Bodies of 2012
- 2012 Fashion Don'ts
- Craziest Beauty Trends of 2012
- Celebs Who Survived Cheating Scandals
- The Turkeys of 2012
- Kristen Stewart's Best Red Carpet Moments
- WATN: 'Less Than Zero'
- Star Couples Who Went from Friends to Lovers
- The Most Famous Celebrity Pets
- The Hottest Celebrity Halloween Costumes
- WATN: 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'
- Jessica Biel's White Hot Red Carpet Style
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite