Hot in Cleveland's Valerie Bertinelli, 53, gives Us her sizzling secrets! Catch Hot in Cleveland Wednesdays at 10 P.M. on TV Land.
1. My first showbiz gig was a J.C. Penney commercial. I ate a chocolate bunny. Embarrassing!
2. I can't leave home without my reading glasses.
3. The best thing about doing Hot in Cleveland live on June 19 is the butterflies in my stomach.
4. My first concert was Elton John's The Bitch is Back tour.
PHOTOS: Summer Movie Guide
5. My parents have been married for 59 years.
6. My husband, Tom Vitale, says he stalked me for 30 years. He used to kiss the TV when I was on!
7. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be Italy.
8. I am foster mom to two kittens up for adoption in three weeks.
9. My Sunday ritual is drinking coffee and doing crossword puzzles.
10. I want to go to culinary school.
PHOTOS: 7 Easy Summer Hairstyles to Try Now
11. My husband loves to ride motorcycles with my brother Patrick.
12. I collect red bracelets. They remind me to stop and be kind to yourself and others.
13. I've been in the same book club with a group of women I've known since 1997.
14. I'm a football super fan of the Cleveland Browns and New Orleans Saints.
15. My favorite cocktails are champagne, zinfandel or a dirty martini.
16. I love to do needlepoint. It took me eight months to make my son Wolfie's Christmas stocking when he was 5.
17. I was in a school vocal group, Peppermint Rainbows.
PHOTOS: Celebs' Favorite Healthy Meals
18. I drive a street-legal golf cart to work every single day.
19. My favorite color is yellow.
20. My favorite snack is Jenny Craig's red velvet cake.
21. I was a cheerleader in junior high. My mom made my outfit!
22. During the 1980 actors' strike, I roofed a house with my brother Drew.
23. My first home was in L.A.'s Los Feliz with [then-husband] Eddie Van Halen.
24. I have a "w" tattoo on my left ankle in honor of my son.
25. My dream job would be to be a judge on Iron Chef America - and not gain any weight!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Valerie Bertinelli: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.
© 2013 Microsoft