Victoria Beckham dresses down on British Vogue cover
- Photo: British Vogue/Promotional1 of 9
- Photo: British Vogue/Promotional2 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter/Twitter6 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Rui M Leal/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
With a fashion empire, massive fortune, and a storied pop music past, Victoria Beckham does not scream laid-back English countryside. But for the August issue of British Vogue, the fashionista suggested just that.
In two separate covers, the typically dolled-up designer went for a more dressed-down vibe. One cover featured Beckham, 40, in an oversized belted sweater and button-up shirt with her hair down and messy. The second cover has the mother of four holding a cocker spaniel puppy in a simple navy top with a red scarf tied around her neck.
Inside the pages of the fashion magazine, Beckham's style gets even more surprising, with one shot in an oversized sweater and Wellington rain boots. It's a far cry from her polished, form-fitted gowns and glamorous hair and makeup.
In her interview for British Vogue, Beckham opened up about her family and husband David Beckham.
"I wouldn't be where I am without David," she said of the H&M underwear model. "He gives me the security and encouragement to do what I do. I do the same for him."
The couple married in 1999 and, four cute kids later, have remained by each other's sides ever since. It was this security that helped propel her into her 40s.
"I looked at [turning 40] and said to myself, I have four incredible children, an incredible husband, a business that's doing very well," she recalled. "I've worked hard and achieved a lot. I don't think I could have achieved much more. I wouldn't do anything differently. I've always worked hard and had a lot of fun, so there's nothing I would change."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite