Victoria Beckham dresses down on British Vogue cover
- Photo: British Vogue/Promotional1 of 9
- Photo: British Vogue/Promotional2 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter/Twitter6 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Rui M Leal/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Universal Options 'Let It Snow' Book Featuring Short Story by John GreenMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:28:00 PM
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: 'I Got it Wrong, I'm Sorry'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:23:00 PM
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFLMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
- Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:30:00 AM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'Niels
With a fashion empire, massive fortune, and a storied pop music past, Victoria Beckham does not scream laid-back English countryside. But for the August issue of British Vogue, the fashionista suggested just that.
In two separate covers, the typically dolled-up designer went for a more dressed-down vibe. One cover featured Beckham, 40, in an oversized belted sweater and button-up shirt with her hair down and messy. The second cover has the mother of four holding a cocker spaniel puppy in a simple navy top with a red scarf tied around her neck.
Inside the pages of the fashion magazine, Beckham's style gets even more surprising, with one shot in an oversized sweater and Wellington rain boots. It's a far cry from her polished, form-fitted gowns and glamorous hair and makeup.
In her interview for British Vogue, Beckham opened up about her family and husband David Beckham.
"I wouldn't be where I am without David," she said of the H&M underwear model. "He gives me the security and encouragement to do what I do. I do the same for him."
The couple married in 1999 and, four cute kids later, have remained by each other's sides ever since. It was this security that helped propel her into her 40s.
"I looked at [turning 40] and said to myself, I have four incredible children, an incredible husband, a business that's doing very well," she recalled. "I've worked hard and achieved a lot. I don't think I could have achieved much more. I wouldn't do anything differently. I've always worked hard and had a lot of fun, so there's nothing I would change."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite