Victoria Beckham Guest-Edits French Vogue, Admits She and David Beckham Have Had 'Ups and Downs'
- Photo: Vogue1 of 12
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters7 of 12
- Photo: GRPR NATO20/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League Analyst
Victoria and David Beckham may look like a perfect couple, but they have their problems just like anyone else. Acting as the guest-editor for the December issue of French Vogue, the fashion designer and former Spice Girl offers an intimate glimpse of her life with her husband and their four children.
"We've had our ups and downs," the 39-year-old Brit admits, "but we're so proud of each other."
The couple, married since 1999, appear on the magazine's cover in a sexy, smoldering photo by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. The picture appears to show them just moments away from a major lip lock, their famous faces just centimeters apart.
Inside the mag, Beckham shares her personal photo album, as well as a few drawings from her four children, Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 8, and Harper, 2. She also opens up about past family Christmases and offers a detailed profile on her soccer-playing spouse.
"We handed over the running of this issue to a woman who, throughout our working together, has proved to be the exact opposite of her public image," editor-in-chief Emmanuelle Alt said of Beckham. "She is spontaneous with a great sense of humor, humble yet at the same time driven by a healthy ambition. She is a perfectionist, like everyone else who is passionate about their work."
Work clearly isn't the only thing she's passionate about. At a Vogue Festival event earlier this year, the designer spoke about how important her family is to her.
"I really enjoy being a mum," she said. "I love [my children] and I'd do anything for them."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite