Victoria Beckham Guest-Edits French Vogue, Admits She and David Beckham Have Had 'Ups and Downs'
- Photo: Vogue1 of 12
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters7 of 12
- Photo: GRPR NATO20/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Neil Young Shatters Pono Music Kickstarter Goal in One DayMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:41:00 AM
- Biblical Scholar on 'Noah' Script: 'Anti-Human, Pro-Environmental PolemicMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:39:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More Seasons
Victoria and David Beckham may look like a perfect couple, but they have their problems just like anyone else. Acting as the guest-editor for the December issue of French Vogue, the fashion designer and former Spice Girl offers an intimate glimpse of her life with her husband and their four children.
"We've had our ups and downs," the 39-year-old Brit admits, "but we're so proud of each other."
The couple, married since 1999, appear on the magazine's cover in a sexy, smoldering photo by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. The picture appears to show them just moments away from a major lip lock, their famous faces just centimeters apart.
Inside the mag, Beckham shares her personal photo album, as well as a few drawings from her four children, Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 8, and Harper, 2. She also opens up about past family Christmases and offers a detailed profile on her soccer-playing spouse.
"We handed over the running of this issue to a woman who, throughout our working together, has proved to be the exact opposite of her public image," editor-in-chief Emmanuelle Alt said of Beckham. "She is spontaneous with a great sense of humor, humble yet at the same time driven by a healthy ambition. She is a perfectionist, like everyone else who is passionate about their work."
Work clearly isn't the only thing she's passionate about. At a Vogue Festival event earlier this year, the designer spoke about how important her family is to her.
"I really enjoy being a mum," she said. "I love [my children] and I'd do anything for them."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite