Victoria Beckham: 'I Don't Know the Sex of My Baby!'
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: ©ALMASI/LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 7
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Victoria Beckham may want to wait awhile before painting her nursery.
The 36-year-old fashion designer -- who's currently expecting baby No. 4 with soccer superstar David Beckham -- admits her unborn child's gender remains a mystery.
"I can go on the record and say contrary to rumors, I do not know the sex of my baby!" she tells USA Today.
The former Spice Girl revealed she may not find out if she's carrying a boy or a girl until she goes into labor, as she and David, 35, just "feel so lucky and so blessed" to be expanding the Beckham brood.
Though a girl would be a welcome change -- she and David are parents to sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6 -- Victoria admits there's a certain familiarity with running a male-dominated household.
"We know what to do with boys," she says. "They're excited about having a little brother to teach how to play soccer. But, if it's a girl, we'd be over the moon as well."
In the meantime, the fashion designer -- who's due this summer -- says she's focused on promoting her fall collection, which she recently debuted during a private presentation on New York's Upper East Side.
"I can't wait to fit in [the dresses] again," she said while narrating the show. "I designed this collection before I found out I was pregnant."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite