Victoria Beckham: 'I Don't Know the Sex of My Baby!'
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: ©ALMASI/LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 7
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Victoria Beckham may want to wait awhile before painting her nursery.
The 36-year-old fashion designer -- who's currently expecting baby No. 4 with soccer superstar David Beckham -- admits her unborn child's gender remains a mystery.
"I can go on the record and say contrary to rumors, I do not know the sex of my baby!" she tells USA Today.
The former Spice Girl revealed she may not find out if she's carrying a boy or a girl until she goes into labor, as she and David, 35, just "feel so lucky and so blessed" to be expanding the Beckham brood.
Though a girl would be a welcome change -- she and David are parents to sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6 -- Victoria admits there's a certain familiarity with running a male-dominated household.
"We know what to do with boys," she says. "They're excited about having a little brother to teach how to play soccer. But, if it's a girl, we'd be over the moon as well."
In the meantime, the fashion designer -- who's due this summer -- says she's focused on promoting her fall collection, which she recently debuted during a private presentation on New York's Upper East Side.
"I can't wait to fit in [the dresses] again," she said while narrating the show. "I designed this collection before I found out I was pregnant."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite