Victoria Beckham shows rare smile in photo on David Beckham's Facebook page
- Photo: DavidBeckham/Facebook1 of 16
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook2 of 16
- Photo: AP Images/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: ALEX GALLARDO/Reuters8 of 16
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: KWAB/CWAB/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FVA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters14 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade Before the Wedding MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media Campaign
Only Victoria Beckham could make headlines for something as simple as smiling. The British fashion designer, 39, is notoriously poker-faced in pictures, but it turns out that she has a lovely little grin -- and husband David Beckham has the photograph to prove it.
On June 23, the recently retired soccer star, 38, took to his Facebook page to share a rare picture of his wife mid-giggle. "See, I told you she smiles," he captioned the happy shot.
In fact, the former Spice Girl and mother of four has a pretty good sense of humor about herself and her reputation. "I'm nice! Everyone thinks I'm going to be a cow," she joked at a Vogue event in April. "I understand it, actually. I think the same when I see the pictures."
She insists, however, that she's not the grump people make her out to be. "I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion," she explained to Glamour last fall.
"Fashion stole my smile!" she quipped. "I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me. It's an armor that goes up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite