Victoria Beckham shows rare smile in photo on David Beckham's Facebook page
- Photo: DavidBeckham/Facebook1 of 16
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook2 of 16
- Photo: AP Images/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: ALEX GALLARDO/Reuters8 of 16
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: KWAB/CWAB/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FVA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters14 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Only Victoria Beckham could make headlines for something as simple as smiling. The British fashion designer, 39, is notoriously poker-faced in pictures, but it turns out that she has a lovely little grin -- and husband David Beckham has the photograph to prove it.
On June 23, the recently retired soccer star, 38, took to his Facebook page to share a rare picture of his wife mid-giggle. "See, I told you she smiles," he captioned the happy shot.
In fact, the former Spice Girl and mother of four has a pretty good sense of humor about herself and her reputation. "I'm nice! Everyone thinks I'm going to be a cow," she joked at a Vogue event in April. "I understand it, actually. I think the same when I see the pictures."
She insists, however, that she's not the grump people make her out to be. "I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion," she explained to Glamour last fall.
"Fashion stole my smile!" she quipped. "I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me. It's an armor that goes up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite