Victoria Beckham shows rare smile in photo on David Beckham's Facebook page
- Photo: DavidBeckham/Facebook1 of 16
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook2 of 16
- Photo: AP Images/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: ALEX GALLARDO/Reuters8 of 16
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: KWAB/CWAB/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FVA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters14 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Only Victoria Beckham could make headlines for something as simple as smiling. The British fashion designer, 39, is notoriously poker-faced in pictures, but it turns out that she has a lovely little grin -- and husband David Beckham has the photograph to prove it.
On June 23, the recently retired soccer star, 38, took to his Facebook page to share a rare picture of his wife mid-giggle. "See, I told you she smiles," he captioned the happy shot.
In fact, the former Spice Girl and mother of four has a pretty good sense of humor about herself and her reputation. "I'm nice! Everyone thinks I'm going to be a cow," she joked at a Vogue event in April. "I understand it, actually. I think the same when I see the pictures."
She insists, however, that she's not the grump people make her out to be. "I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion," she explained to Glamour last fall.
"Fashion stole my smile!" she quipped. "I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me. It's an armor that goes up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite