Victoria Beckham shows rare smile in photo on David Beckham's Facebook page
- Photo: DavidBeckham/Facebook1 of 16
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook2 of 16
- Photo: AP Images/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: ALEX GALLARDO/Reuters8 of 16
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: KWAB/CWAB/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FVA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters14 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- MTV Renews 'Real World' and 'Teen Wolf,' Slates 3 New SeriesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:06:00 PM
- Gov. Brown Getting the Message on California's Film, TV Tax Credit TroublesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Calls Abuse Allegations "Vicious and Completely False"MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:07:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road Trip
Only Victoria Beckham could make headlines for something as simple as smiling. The British fashion designer, 39, is notoriously poker-faced in pictures, but it turns out that she has a lovely little grin -- and husband David Beckham has the photograph to prove it.
On June 23, the recently retired soccer star, 38, took to his Facebook page to share a rare picture of his wife mid-giggle. "See, I told you she smiles," he captioned the happy shot.
In fact, the former Spice Girl and mother of four has a pretty good sense of humor about herself and her reputation. "I'm nice! Everyone thinks I'm going to be a cow," she joked at a Vogue event in April. "I understand it, actually. I think the same when I see the pictures."
She insists, however, that she's not the grump people make her out to be. "I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion," she explained to Glamour last fall.
"Fashion stole my smile!" she quipped. "I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me. It's an armor that goes up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite