Victoria Beckham shows rare smile in photo on David Beckham's Facebook page
- Photo: DavidBeckham/Facebook1 of 16
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook2 of 16
- Photo: AP Images/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: ALEX GALLARDO/Reuters8 of 16
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: KWAB/CWAB/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FVA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters14 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC NewsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Review: 'Bad Feminist' essays are sharp, funnyMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:14:50 AM
- Ex-Myanmar beauty queen accused of stealing crownMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:11:16 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&ap
Only Victoria Beckham could make headlines for something as simple as smiling. The British fashion designer, 39, is notoriously poker-faced in pictures, but it turns out that she has a lovely little grin -- and husband David Beckham has the photograph to prove it.
On June 23, the recently retired soccer star, 38, took to his Facebook page to share a rare picture of his wife mid-giggle. "See, I told you she smiles," he captioned the happy shot.
In fact, the former Spice Girl and mother of four has a pretty good sense of humor about herself and her reputation. "I'm nice! Everyone thinks I'm going to be a cow," she joked at a Vogue event in April. "I understand it, actually. I think the same when I see the pictures."
She insists, however, that she's not the grump people make her out to be. "I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion," she explained to Glamour last fall.
"Fashion stole my smile!" she quipped. "I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me. It's an armor that goes up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite