Victoria Beckham spends 40th birthday with shirtless husband David Beckham
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter/Twitter1 of 8
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter2 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA6 of 8
- Photo: Spartano/MaxNY/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New DealMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Video: The Bachelorette's Andi and Josh Share the One Moment They Wish Made It on AirMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:18:00 PM
- 'Sin City 2' Ad Rejected by ABC Because Eva Green's Too SexyMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Leaked $100,000 Bryan Singer-Michael Egan Sex Abuse Settlement Could Still Stand, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New Deal
Turning 40 never looked so good! Victoria Beckham celebrated her big 4-0 milestone by spending time with her husband David Beckham and their four children. Better yet? The former soccer pro went shirtless for the special occasion.
PHOTOS: The Spice Girls -- then and now
"Having a wonderful day with my family x vb," the British fashion designer wrote via Twitter on Thursday, April 17. Alongside the caption, she shared a sweet (and hot!) snapshot of the married couple of 14 years sprawled out on a couch. Her hunky beau, 38, went shirtless while she wore what appears to be a red-and-white striped bikini.
PHOTOS: Stars wearing their own lines
The former Spice Girl recently opened up about her husband back in February. (The pair are parents to Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 8, and Harper, 2.)
PHOTOS: Victoria's style evolution
"[He] is the most wonderful man I have ever met. He's a fantastic father," she said in Allure's March issue. "He's incredibly talented, a wonderful husband. I supported him for many years, and he's proud of me. He supports me. We're very equal at home."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite