Victoria Beckham spends 40th birthday with shirtless husband David Beckham
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter/Twitter1 of 8
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter2 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA6 of 8
- Photo: Spartano/MaxNY/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Turning 40 never looked so good! Victoria Beckham celebrated her big 4-0 milestone by spending time with her husband David Beckham and their four children. Better yet? The former soccer pro went shirtless for the special occasion.
PHOTOS: The Spice Girls -- then and now
"Having a wonderful day with my family x vb," the British fashion designer wrote via Twitter on Thursday, April 17. Alongside the caption, she shared a sweet (and hot!) snapshot of the married couple of 14 years sprawled out on a couch. Her hunky beau, 38, went shirtless while she wore what appears to be a red-and-white striped bikini.
PHOTOS: Stars wearing their own lines
The former Spice Girl recently opened up about her husband back in February. (The pair are parents to Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 8, and Harper, 2.)
PHOTOS: Victoria's style evolution
"[He] is the most wonderful man I have ever met. He's a fantastic father," she said in Allure's March issue. "He's incredibly talented, a wonderful husband. I supported him for many years, and he's proud of me. He supports me. We're very equal at home."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite