Victoria's Secret Model Alessandra Ambrosio Walked the Runway 2 Months Pregnant!
- Photo: Facebook/.1 of 22
- Photo: Dave/Splash News2 of 22
- Photo: BD3/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: LTA/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks5 of 22
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 22
- Photo: Mike/Splash News7 of 22
- Photo: Mike/Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: Splash News9 of 22
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN10 of 22
- Photo: Splash News11 of 22
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 22
- Photo: Splash News14 of 22
- Photo: Dave/Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com16 of 22
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com17 of 22
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/18 of 22
- Photo: WENN19 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com20 of 22
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
This model's secret is out!
On Tuesday, the news came out that Alessandra Ambrosio is four months along with her second child -- which means she was pregnant during the taping of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!
"When I first found out I was pregnant I thought, 'Oh my gosh I don't think I'm going to be able to walk on the show,' and I didn't tell anybody so no one knew at the show that I was pregnant," the Victoria's Secret Angel, 30, explained to Us Weekly. "A week before, I told my booker I don't think I'm going to be able to fit into the clothes because I gained a few pounds already, but we were just quiet. I cut all the sugars and sweets 10 days before and I got my trainer -- the one I usually get -- and we were doing lots of glutes and arms and back exercises."
On November 9 in New York, Ambrosio joined fellow Angels Lily Aldridge (who also just announced she's expecting), Miranda Kerr, Chanel Iman, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and 31 other models on the glittery runway for "TV's sexiest night on television," which aired on CBS November 29.
The baby-to-be will be the second for the Brazilian beauty and California businessman Jamie Mazur, her longtime fiance, who are already parents to daughter Anja, 3.
"I'm thrilled. I always wanted to have a big family so it was definitely my plan to have another baby," Ambrosia told Us. "When I found out I was pregnant I was just as happy as I could be and I'm just enjoying every day. I love being pregnant! My body loves to be pregnant. I don't feel nauseous. I get a little more hungry but I just feel great."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite