Miranda Kerr on Sexy Moms: It Doesn't Mean You Have to Let Yourself GoRelated: Celeb Spotlight, Gisele Bundchen, Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 7
By Rebecca Silverstein, with reporting by Paris Hampton
Talk about hot mamas!
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is stacked with model moms. So how do these sexy ladies find time to stay in shape and dote on their little ones?
"I used to do squats holding my son [Flynn], but he's getting a little heavy now!" Miranda Kerr told Wonderwall backstage while getting her hair and makeup done before the show, which taped on Nov. 7, 2012. "But he was a good weight for me to use!"
And though Flynn, whose dad is Orlando Bloom, doesn't double as a weight anymore, he still helps Miranda stay svelte. "Running around after my son is the best workout," she said. "He runs around and he loves to dance, so sometimes we put the music on and we dance around and it's so much fun and that is like the best! You're having so much fun, and you're working out at the same time!"
Things start to get serious though in the weeks leading up to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. "I'm quite consistent with my Pilates, yoga, resistance training," Miranda said. "But I do amp it up a little more because you can't hide anything out there on the runway. This week, I trained every day."
But Miranda doesn't just stay sexy for work. "My grandmother said to me, 'Just because you're pregnant and married, it doesn't mean that you have to let yourself go!'" Miranda said. "She was like, 'Just give yourself at least 10 minutes in the morning to put [on] a little bit of whatever it is to look good, because men are very visual. And you have to work at keeping the spark alive.' It's all part of it. It doesn't matter if you’re pregnant. Make some effort, she was telling me!"
Keep clicking to see what Victoria's Secret models Lily Aldridge and Adriana Lima told Wonderwall, backstage during hair and makeup, about maintaining their looks and balancing motherhood ...
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite