Why Was Gisele Kissing Another Man?
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Cam Griffith/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Last Thursday, Gisele Bundchen was photographed kissing a man, not her husband, Tom Brady, at the Vogue 90th Anniversary party in Paris.
Bundchen's mystery party companion: NYC art dealer Helly Nahmad, who explained the controversial pics to Brazilian newspaper O Dia (via Huffington Post).
Nahmad, who once dated another Brazilian model, Ana Beatriz Barros, told the paper that he and Bundchen are longtime friends and that he even introduced her to old flame Leonardo DiCaprio. What about that kiss? "Gosh, it was a kiss on the cheek," he said, claiming that the camera caught them at a deceptive angle.
He added that New England Patriots star Brady even saw the talked-about photos of Nahmad and his wife and laughed.
Married since February 2009, Bundchen and Brady welcomed son Benjamin last December.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite