Why Was Gisele Kissing Another Man?
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Cam Griffith/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Last Thursday, Gisele Bundchen was photographed kissing a man, not her husband, Tom Brady, at the Vogue 90th Anniversary party in Paris.
Bundchen's mystery party companion: NYC art dealer Helly Nahmad, who explained the controversial pics to Brazilian newspaper O Dia (via Huffington Post).
Nahmad, who once dated another Brazilian model, Ana Beatriz Barros, told the paper that he and Bundchen are longtime friends and that he even introduced her to old flame Leonardo DiCaprio. What about that kiss? "Gosh, it was a kiss on the cheek," he said, claiming that the camera caught them at a deceptive angle.
He added that New England Patriots star Brady even saw the talked-about photos of Nahmad and his wife and laughed.
Married since February 2009, Bundchen and Brady welcomed son Benjamin last December.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite