Why Was Gisele Kissing Another Man?
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Cam Griffith/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight Lineup
Last Thursday, Gisele Bundchen was photographed kissing a man, not her husband, Tom Brady, at the Vogue 90th Anniversary party in Paris.
Bundchen's mystery party companion: NYC art dealer Helly Nahmad, who explained the controversial pics to Brazilian newspaper O Dia (via Huffington Post).
Nahmad, who once dated another Brazilian model, Ana Beatriz Barros, told the paper that he and Bundchen are longtime friends and that he even introduced her to old flame Leonardo DiCaprio. What about that kiss? "Gosh, it was a kiss on the cheek," he said, claiming that the camera caught them at a deceptive angle.
He added that New England Patriots star Brady even saw the talked-about photos of Nahmad and his wife and laughed.
Married since February 2009, Bundchen and Brady welcomed son Benjamin last December.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite