Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis Have Sexy Time in New Movie
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostoni/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
By Dana Flax
Brace yourselves, fans of "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium": Natalie Portman is ditching the light fare to once again showcase some trademark Portman intensity. Pay attention fellas, this one's for you.
According to Celebitchy, the indie pixie will star as a lesbian ballerina in the Darren Aronofsky-directed "Black Swan." And if you recollect Aronofsky's previous films, "Requiem for a Dream" and "The Wrestler," he's never one to shy away from film of the dark and twisted variety, either. The script is about the evil goings-on at a New York City ballet company. Ooh, bad girl ballerinas! Haven't been this excited since the "Nutcracker: Money, Madness & Murder" TV miniseries
If that's not enough subversion for your taste, the movie also features a sex scene between Portman and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star Mila Kunis. Before you let out a compulsive "bow chicka wow wow," you may need to take this information with a grain of ... anti-depressant.
"We're talking ecstasy-induced hungry aggressive angry sex," the report explains, not the lovey-dovey lesbian chic films of yesteryear. Gotta admit, scary-sexy's kind of in right now. Paging Robert Pattinson ...
Well, despite Natalie's milky skin and a smile that, in a sweetness contest, could send Mario Lopez's dimples to the plastic surgeon for a tune-up, we can't say we ever pegged her as one of those boring, wholesome actresses anyhow (maybe it was the baby-assassin role that jumpstarted her career). And if Nat does need any pointers, we bet Mila "American Psycho II: All American Girl" Kunis has a few tricks up her sultry, killer sleeve.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite