David Beckham Unveils New Underwear Ad
- Photo: Luca Bruno/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Camera Press/Tina Paul/Retna Ltd.2 of 4
- Photo: Mitchell Sams / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial OfficerMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:06:00 AM
- The Big Bang Theory Delays Production Amid Contract NegotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:03:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx in Talks to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic, Boxer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:59:00 AM
- 7 Questions With 'Return to Zero' Star Minnie Driver: Emmy Nominee QuickieMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:32:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial Officer
David Beckham is stripping down to his skivvies again.
Emporio Armani unveiled the soccer star's newest underwear ad Thursday in London.
Thousands of fans gathered to meet Beckham and check out his nearly-nude photo -- which graces the entire facade of the Selfridges department store.
"David has a great sense of style and is an inspiring role model - this is what makes him the perfect partner for Emporio Armani underwear," Giorgio Armani tells Usmagazine.com in a statement. "I am very excited that David Beckhams new campaign image was unveiled exclusively in his home country -- and where better than at such an iconic retail destination as Selfridges."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite