David Beckham Unveils New Underwear Ad
- Photo: Luca Bruno/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Camera Press/Tina Paul/Retna Ltd.2 of 4
- Photo: Mitchell Sams / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Creator Robert Kirkman's Cinemax Pilot, 'Outcast,MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:16:00 AM
- The Verge Co-Founder Joshua Topolsky Joins BloombergMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:10:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:36 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:36:57 AM
- Lifetime drops reality TV show on Texas mortuaryMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:36:52 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:18 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:18:21 AM
- 'Walking Dead' Creator Robert Kirkman's Cinemax Pilot, 'Outcast,
David Beckham is stripping down to his skivvies again.
Emporio Armani unveiled the soccer star's newest underwear ad Thursday in London.
Thousands of fans gathered to meet Beckham and check out his nearly-nude photo -- which graces the entire facade of the Selfridges department store.
"David has a great sense of style and is an inspiring role model - this is what makes him the perfect partner for Emporio Armani underwear," Giorgio Armani tells Usmagazine.com in a statement. "I am very excited that David Beckhams new campaign image was unveiled exclusively in his home country -- and where better than at such an iconic retail destination as Selfridges."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite