David Beckham Unveils New Underwear Ad
- Photo: Luca Bruno/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Camera Press/Tina Paul/Retna Ltd.2 of 4
- Photo: Mitchell Sams / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Plunders $20.2 Million in Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Network says signal of Egyptian satire show jammedMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This Month
David Beckham is stripping down to his skivvies again.
Emporio Armani unveiled the soccer star's newest underwear ad Thursday in London.
Thousands of fans gathered to meet Beckham and check out his nearly-nude photo -- which graces the entire facade of the Selfridges department store.
"David has a great sense of style and is an inspiring role model - this is what makes him the perfect partner for Emporio Armani underwear," Giorgio Armani tells Usmagazine.com in a statement. "I am very excited that David Beckhams new campaign image was unveiled exclusively in his home country -- and where better than at such an iconic retail destination as Selfridges."
From Crowd Ignite