Fans Mock Demi Moore for Looking "Old" at Photo Shoot
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/GettyImages.com1 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Eckehard Schulz/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Fernando Leon/Retna Digital7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
Demi Moore has feelings, too.
On Wednesday, frequent Twitter-er Moore shared an outtake from a Tuesday photo shoot on a Santa Monica beach for Harper's Bazaar. "Had the priviledge [sic] of working with a giraffe yesterday he was beautiful gentle and so amazing!" the 47 year-old actress wrote.
RELATED: See more pics of Demi Moore
Immediately, Twitter followers chimed in with critiques: "sorrydemi that your self esteem is so low you can't admit to a little Photoshopping," one follower sniped, adding "And Ghost sucked." (Retweeting the dig, Moore wrote "Thank you")
RELATED: See more pics of Ashton Kutcher
A few hours later, another follower wrote, "sorry but you look old. specially your neck & cheecks [sic] at the second shot.."
This time, Moore posted a more pointed retort: "I'm 47 how am I supposed to look?"
In between the insults, the actress and wife to Ashton Kutcher received words of support. "WOW you look beautiful!!" wrote one fan.
A friend named "earthhealer" soothingly said, "never let those who try 2hurt U in..we all feel small sometimes Know UR fabulous loveable & Wanted!"
Moore has frequently denied that she's resorted to plastic surgery to retain her youthful appearance. She also fought charges that, for a recent W magazine cover, editors Photoshopped her head on the body of a younger model with slimmer hips.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite