Gwyneth Paltrow Breaks Silence After Chris Martin Split, Expresses 'Deep Gratitude'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Interstar/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Interstar/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mario Magnani/GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Instagram8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 16
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Axel Schmidt/AP14 of 16
- Photo: gwynethpaltrow/Instagram15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Review: alt-J returns with beautiful, baffling LPMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:11:15 AM
- NFL May Finally Have to Address Domestic Abuse, Now That Big Money Is At StakeMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:00:00 AM
- Getting animals to dazzle on screen is a wild jobMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:50:29 AM
- Puerto Rico police arrest reggaeton star Don OmarMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:15:30 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:05 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:05:02 AM
- Review: alt-J returns with beautiful, baffling LP
One bird, three meals -- and a side of gratitude, please. Three days after Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin announced their split, the Oscar-winning actress broke her silence about the breakup via her Goop lifestyle website.
On Friday, March 28, the "Glee" guest star took to her online journal with a post about chicken dinners. After a short introduction to the "delicious" recipes, she added a sweet but simple postscript: "P.S. CM and I in deep gratitude for the support of so many."
Paltrow, 41, and Coldplay singer Martin, 37, announced on Tuesday, March 25, that they had decided to part ways -- or, as it has come to be known, "consciously uncouple" -- after more than 10 years of marriage. "It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate," they said in a statement on Goop.
"We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us," the statement continued, "and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate."
Prior to the big announcement, the couple escaped to the Bahamas with their two kids, Apple, 9, and Moses, 7. "When only Gwyneth and Chris are together, there appears to be some tension," a source told Us of the trip. "But when the kids are with them, they appear to be one big happy family with no cares in the world."
That said, "there are no signs of any PDA , holding hands, or kissing on the beach," the insider added. "There was definitely a noticeably intimate distance."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite