Jason Bateman cuts to front of iPhone line
- Photo: Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: 893/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Actor Jason Bateman left hundreds of Apple iPhone fans in Hollywood fuming on Thursday when he was plucked from a long line of waiting customers and escorted straight into the store.
The "Up In The Air" star was among an estimated 2,000 people who had lined up outside the Apple store at The Grove shopping mall, eager to get their hands on the new iPhone 4, which went on sale on Thursday morning.
Bateman's celebrity status won him special treatment when an Apple employee noticed him in the queue and allowed him to cut to the front of the line -- and walk straight into the shop to make his purchase.
But Bateman's actions won't win him any fans; other customers, who had been waiting patiently for hours, jeered and booed the star as he strolled right past them.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite