Jason Bateman cuts to front of iPhone line
- Photo: Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: 893/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"
Actor Jason Bateman left hundreds of Apple iPhone fans in Hollywood fuming on Thursday when he was plucked from a long line of waiting customers and escorted straight into the store.
The "Up In The Air" star was among an estimated 2,000 people who had lined up outside the Apple store at The Grove shopping mall, eager to get their hands on the new iPhone 4, which went on sale on Thursday morning.
Bateman's celebrity status won him special treatment when an Apple employee noticed him in the queue and allowed him to cut to the front of the line -- and walk straight into the shop to make his purchase.
But Bateman's actions won't win him any fans; other customers, who had been waiting patiently for hours, jeered and booed the star as he strolled right past them.
From Crowd Ignite