Jason Bateman cuts to front of iPhone line
- Photo: Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: 893/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Actor Jason Bateman left hundreds of Apple iPhone fans in Hollywood fuming on Thursday when he was plucked from a long line of waiting customers and escorted straight into the store.
The "Up In The Air" star was among an estimated 2,000 people who had lined up outside the Apple store at The Grove shopping mall, eager to get their hands on the new iPhone 4, which went on sale on Thursday morning.
Bateman's celebrity status won him special treatment when an Apple employee noticed him in the queue and allowed him to cut to the front of the line -- and walk straight into the shop to make his purchase.
But Bateman's actions won't win him any fans; other customers, who had been waiting patiently for hours, jeered and booed the star as he strolled right past them.
From Crowd Ignite